Thursday 13 May 2010

The Time Has Come!

So after sooooooooooooooooo long waiting the day has finally arrived where we embark on our travels. To say I am nervous is a complete and utter UNDERSTATEMENT! I am so excited but this is very much been overtaken by nerves at the moment. We had to change our plans last minute because of riots in Bangkok, so are now travelling onwards to Chiang Mai, where we will  meet our tour, just missing the first few days of the tour. However there is an upside we get to go to an elephant sanctuary on Saturday! There is always an upside!

I have no doubt about it I will have a wonderful time with two of my bestest chums, but I will definitely miss home, family and my gorgeous girls. My friend Melms sent me a wish me luck/keep me safe charm which I plan to wear all the time, Caramaline made me a card, which is hilarious, she always knows the right thing to say. And Sorrel sent my card full of grown up travel advice from her own travels which was fab, I will go and dance on tables just for you Sorrel! And a card from the lovely Bex and not to mention lots of facebook messages!! To know all my friends are thinking of me is amazing. I have written my mum and dad a card to read after I leave just to say thanks for all their help and I know my mum will be a crying mess! Sorry Mum!

I plan to update this often as I can whilst away, even just for my dad who will think he is really 'hip' because he is reading a blog!!

x

1 comment: