Tuesday 6 April 2010

Skydive?!!!


So we have decided to go to Ayutthaya and Kimbers found us this amazing hotel for a bargain price and it looks gorgeous! The picture is of the view from the hotel looking over the ancient city. Thailand is one place that I am looking forward to going the most and with the addition of this mini trip I am even more excited! However there was a programme called 'Big Trouble in Thailand' on the television the other and a girl was put in a Thai prision (Bridgitte Jones styleee) for carrying Marujana and another bloke ended up completely bruised and battered after the legendary Full Moon Party. I am not sure if we will make the Full Moon party but if we do, note to self; 1. Avoid being punched and 2. Stay away from any sort of dodgy looking substance even if it may just be a Tic Tac!


And also we may do a sky dive in NZ! How exciting! My chubby cheeks may not cope well with the extreme wind! I am all for adventure but I may need a bit of a push( maybe more of a shove) out of the plane! Even if we dont do a Sky Dive we will most definitely do something remotely adventurous!! You only live once! x

No comments:

Post a Comment