Thursday 25 March 2010

First Post.



Soon I shall be here (The Whitsunday Islands, Australia)


So with nothing to do at work today I went on a bit of a blogging marathon. I have come across so many interesting blogs ones by my friends and those of total strangers! I came across the Lost Girls who started blogging about their year long around the world adventure and it dawned on me that in less than two months time I will be on my travels with my two lovely friends Alicia and Kim! Heading to Thailand, New Zealand, Australia and Hong Kong. After reading the Lost Girls blog I thought it be a great way for my family and friends to see what we are getting up to while we are away for 11 weeks! Blogs have completely saved me from the stressful life of being a fashion intern and everytime it gets rubbish I can just simply blog about our preparation for our trip and look at the amazing image above and daydream of our travels! x

No comments:

Post a Comment